PolyGel nail extensions have become increasingly popular in recent years for their durability and customization options. However, working with PolyGel can be a bit tricky at first. Here are some top tips to help you get the perfect shape and smooth finish with 100 PCs GF-009.
1. Use a form for building the nail extensions: Forms provide structure and support for the nail extensions as they cure. Be sure to choose a form that's sturdy and fits the shape of your client's natural nails.
2. Prep the natural nails properly: Before applying PolyGel, it's important to properly prep the natural nails by buffing and cleaning them thoroughly. This will help the PolyGel adhere better and prevent lifting.
3. Use the right amount of PolyGel: It's important to use the right amount of PolyGel when applying it to the nails. Too much can result in a bulky and uneven finish, while too little can make it difficult to shape the extensions properly. Start with a small bead and add more as needed.
4. Shape the extensions while they're still curing: Unlike traditional acrylics, PolyGel cures using LED or UV light. This means that you have a limited time to shape the extensions before they cure completely. Use a PolyGel brush or spatula to work the product into the desired shape.
5. Buff and file the extensions for a smooth finish: Once the extensions have cured, use a buffing block or file to smooth out any rough edges or bumps. This will give the extensions a more natural and polished look.
In summary, using forms, prepping the nails properly, using the right amount of PolyGel, shaping the extensions while they're curing, and buffing and filing for a smooth finish are all essential tips for working with PolyGel and getting the best possible results with 100 PCs GF-009. With practice and patience, you can achieve beautiful and long-lasting PolyGel nail extensions for your clients.