Nozzles for milling cutter
Catalog: 4 products
Today, the manicure machine has become mega popular in the nail industry. A few years ago, manicures could only be done with scissors, nail clippers and clippers, but now most craftsmen carry out the manicure procedure using a special manicure machine with special tips. In fact, they play an important role in the procedure of hardware manicure and pedicure.
Tips for a hardware manicure and pedicure: types
- Diamond tips. The type of these cutters is considered the best for performing manicures. With diamond tips you can implement the correction of artificial nails, work with delicate cuticles and fragile nails, treat acrylics and remove excess pterygium, and effectively create a manicure. Small-diameter cutters are ideal for the treatment of cuticles and lateral rollers. The large-diameter cutters are excellent for removing small calluses, corns and rough skin. There are two types of diamond tips: synthetic and natural diamond. Their difference is that during the procedure, the artificial diamond tip tends to crumble and blunt. The natural diamond is sharper and almost does not crumble.
- Ceramic tips. Unlike diamond tips, ceramic tips are softer, making them perfect for hard nails and coarse cuticles, as well as for cleaning calluses and coarse epidermis. The ceramic tips are ideal for removing gel, gel, acrylic and polygel. They can be sterilised in any way, even in autoclaves. After prolonged use, ceramic bits tend to wear out and gradually become smaller. These cutters are considered fragile and therefore must be handled with care, as they are prone to surface chipping if dropped on the floor.
- Corundum tips. These tips are designed for natural nails and skin polishing. With a refined action, corundum tips are used in the secondary stages of foot skin and natural nail treatment. They are used for the finishing stage (lateral ridges, cuticles). Corundum bits have become the favourites of many nail technicians, because they are easy to work with and the end result is undoubtedly good.
- Carbide (metallic). This kind of nozzles are at their best for rough preprocessing of hard materials. With the help of carbide nail files it is possible to correct both growth nails, and are used for rough filing, filing under the nails, and correcting the length and shape of the nails. In contrast to diamond tips, carbide tips are considered to have a higher lifetime. They are not prone to rusting and withstand sterilisation and disinfection at their best.
- Sand caps. These caps are disposable and are used for pedicures. Sand caps cope with a number of tasks: sanding, removing the top coat, shape correction, removing corns and calluses, and removing cuticles and clearing the lateral rollers. The caps are put on a rubber base, afterwards the base is sterilised and the caps are discarded.
- Sanders (rubber, silicone or cloth). They can be used to grind the most sensitive areas in manicures and pedicures.
- Safety tips. They are designed to peel off the cuticle and gently push the cuticle gently into the cuticle area. These are no-abrasion cutters that have no abrasion whatsoever. The safety burrs have six blades, so they do not wear out quickly and last longer than diamond burrs. When working with such cutters, utmost care must be taken as even such cutters can cause damage if handled incorrectly.
Types of abrasion for the hardware manicure tips
The abrasiveness of the nozzles can be identified by the colour of the cut on the nozzle:
- Yellow - a very fine cut, you can work with both skin and natural nails;
- White - fine cut, considered the most delicate;
- Red - fine cut (destruction of cracks and calluses and treatment of lateral rollers;
- Blue - medium cut (lifts the cuticle, removes pterygium and treats lateral rolls;
- Green - Extra coarse cut (ideal for rough skin);
- Black - Extra coarse cut, the coarsest cut (only suitable for use with artificial nails);
What are the shapes of tips for a hardware manicure?
- Cone. Designed for sanding and polishing the lateral rollers;
- Cone (reverse). Good for both manicure and pedicure. Designed to work on the free edge of the nail plate and eliminate calluses and laminae;
- A boron. Excellent for polishing the lateral rollers, for pushing back cuticles and for the removal of pterygia;
- Cylinder. Excellent for removing nail varnish, calluses, corns and corns on the feet and for giving nails the proper length and shape;
- Needle. These nail heads are excellent for work in hard-to-reach places. With them it is convenient to clean the joint between the lateral roller and the nail plate;
- Ball. Designed to improve the lateral rollers and the area under the nail after the extension procedure. Also great for correcting the shape of the nail plate at the free edge;
- Corn. Suitable for sanding down gel and acrylics, correcting nails and giving the right shape and length to the nails;
Where can I buy Global Fashion manicure and pedicure tips in the UK or London?
You can buy manicure tips for manicure and pedicure in our online shop at a reasonable price from the official manufacturer Global Fashion. The catalogue offers a huge number of manicure tips (diamond tips, ceramic tips, corundum tips, carbide tips, sand caps).